My little space as a laboratory playground and here is where I practice and try to keep up with the constant changes in technology. I thrive on software development challenges, and moving up and down the stack to get things done. I like:
- Responsive web and browser compatibility
- Tinkering with open-source software and learning how to use them.
- Learning to optimize configurations for hardware (AWS [EC2/S3/ELB], Rackspace Cloud) and software systems (Unicorn, Nginx) to get the best performance.
- Code in whatever language is required to get the job done.
- Building systems that scale to millions of users.
- Working with others to solve problems especially in small team environments.